Still Alive (Portal) Still Alive (Portal)

Well composed, not a bad listen, just not my taste. When I think of Portal I look at the future and technology. This creates a bond between the way "Still Alive" was created and the idea of Portal. In my mind such a soothing and up beat style such as Jazz doesn't fit the song. The idea of a giant robot that controls your movements through a lab doesn't say Jazz to me.

Again, great piece... just an unexpected style and not as filled with synergy to the real game.

SMES responds:

Fair enough. Good review so thank you for your input. I do appreciate it! =)

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

Gaaahhh

I have the most deadly urge to dance... I can't deal with it... >.>

Stalagmite responds:

then get out your junk and lets touch willies XD

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Haha

Why is it at top now? You made this forever ago didn't you? I guess people just started to get back into Age of War :)

open ya eyes open ya eyes

Waitt...

I like the song, but isn't the beat from Eminem's Mockingbird? I don't know if it was a public beat you both used but if I were you and it was from Mockingbird, I would put a note about that in the description. Keep up the good work though. :P

twickz responds:

ya you right i just thought that everyone knew that this is eminems beat lol my bad

Dive into The Heart ((V2)) Dive into The Heart ((V2))

Brings back good times...

But, at 2:33, for the effects that you replicated, I feel you used the wrong instrument. It just feels so out of place from the rest of the song. I don't do much with making songs with programs but I do listen to music a lot. I feel that if that one area was changed and improved, this could very well be an outstanding piece. But since you did replicate it almost perfectly while having your own twist, I enjoy it very much. Also, I'm taking a stab saying that you are a fan, but have you finished the game yet? If so, have you earned all the mission mode characters? If not, how far are you or when do you plan on getting it? I believe that it is a great edition. They were able to transition the PS2 controls to the DS without using the touch screen which makes it a great deal better. Hopefully my comment helped you and allowed you to chat with the constructive viewer. 5/5 9/10

-Daladev,
Major Fan of KH

Gauntlet - Medley Gauntlet - Medley

Very Good.

I see both Gauntlet and Dragon Warrior in this piece, I very so much like your style.

Stage3-1 responds:

Interesting that you mention that. I believe I've also done a dragon warrior cover that I will be uploading in the near future ;)

Golden Sun - Sol Sanctum Golden Sun - Sol Sanctum

FINALLY!

OMG A GOLDEN SUN SONG!!! Dude... I was like, Sol Sanctum... OMG THATS GOLDEN SUN (I'm tired so I have a giddy mind >.<)! It was a great game and this is a great piece. I am going to check for more. Btw, I loved the storyline in the game and I think it should be remodeled to a newer system. Maybe the Psp or the DS (or DSi) just so that the game can continue on. I have asked so many people about this game and they just say they never heard of it. Love your music and hope to see more great pieces. 5/5; 10/10

CelestOrion responds:

Good news for you. It IS being continued onto the DS : D
Thanks for the review, I appreciate it!

KH: Dearly Beloved KH: Dearly Beloved

Haha Awesome

Wow, this brings back those good old days playing Kingdom Hearts. Thought this may have been longer to transition it continuously but you did such an amazing job that I didn't even notice till the time seemed wrong.

Final Fantasy X Intro Loop Final Fantasy X Intro Loop

okay...

Well, I see minimal effort with this, I am sorry but its true. The FFX intro wasn't a full loop. The actual music had little twists and the piece was longer. Get the extra 2 minutes of changing music and then set it so it loops and you will get good reviews from the Final Fantasy fans like myself. Other than that, it sounds good.